“Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keeps the law, happy is he.” Prov 29:18
Are we tired and almost lost hope. Lets mediate together.
1. Nothing can overcome you: “But God raised him from the dead, freeing him from the agony of death, because it was impossible for death to keep its hold on him.” Acts 2:24 Lord told me; death could not hold Jesus in grave, the same spirit that brought Jesus out of grave dwells in me too.
2. Correct your perspective. “Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keeps the law, happy is he.” Prov 29:18. This time Lord taught me, our life is the way we look at. Correct your perspective to believe, I have victory in blood of Jesus. See yourself as a conqueror and never a defeated one.
3. Hope against Hope. Matthew 28:5 “The angel said to the women, “Do not be afraid; for I know that you are looking for Jesus …” Do not worry Lord reminded me what He taught me before. “Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations, according to that which was spoken” Rom 4:18. Hope against hope.
4. PIT [People in Training] “If you have raced with men on foot and they have worn you out, how can you compete with horses?” Jer 12:5. What we are going through is training ground to run with horses (Lord has chosen you to do great things). Joseph suffered in prison for 13 years, Moses was crushed for 40 years in wilderness, and Abraham was in waiting for 25 years. Hallelujah; are you also in this league? How awesome; free training from God.
5. When will this end “The vision will still happen at the appointed time.” Hab 2:3. What ever perspective you have and what you believe is for an appointed time. It will happen at the perfect time of God. So Psalm 27:14 “Wait for the LORD; Be strong and let your heart take courage; Yes, wait for the LORD.” Bible says hope of righteous will never be disappointed; Jesus said it is not for us to know when. And it says you will get an expected end, what an eye has never seen. Yes it is sure, just now “being fully persuaded that God had power to do what he had promised.” Rom 4:21.
Prayer:Yes Lord I know I am blessed beyond curse, Yes Lord no situation can ever overpower me. Yes I will do great things for God. Lord will use me to transform nations. I am more than a conqueror, I can do all things through Christ Jesus who strengthens, No man can stand against the plans that my Lord has kept for me. All things are possible with my Lord “If you know these things, you are blessed if you do them” John 13:17 . Amen.