Leasons Learnt …
Samuel cried to the Lord for Israel and the Lord answered him 1 Sam 7:9
Samuel asked ‘direct your hearts to the Lord’ 1 Sam 7:3 to the Israelites, and in next verse they removed Baal and served Lord alone. In 1 Sam 7:6 All gathered and made confessed their sins. Immediately enemies came to attack them. People asked Samuel 1 Sam 7:8 ‘Do not cease to cry to the Lord.. for us’. Samuel made a sacrifice to God and ‘The Lord thundered with a great thunder…and enemies were routed..’ 1 Sam 7:10. And Samuel named that place Ebenezer “Thus far the Lord has helped us” 1 Sam 7:12.
- Priority and focus of heart should be our Lord
- Confess and deny sinful acts
- In trails just trust and pray. Never fear nor grumble.
- Worship brings deliverance.
- Remember the great things the Lord has done.
Lord, you know all my weakness, today I need your cleansing touch, your guiding hands, your healing arms. I need you Lord, you are my Ebenezer. Amen.