She greatly distressed, prayed to the Lord and wept bitterly 1 Samuel 1:10
Hannah did not have a child; people around her provoked her so much. She quietly waited but no answer. The pain was so much to bear. What would we do? Hannah went to the presence of God.
- Completely poured out her pain in God’s presence. She greatly distressed, prayed to the Lord and wept bitterly 1 Samuel 1:10
- Completely shared her desire. 1 Sam 1:11 Lord see my affliction, ..give your maidservant a son, then I will give him to the Lord
- Completely trusted God’s word. 1 Sam 1:17,18 Eli told go in peace.. she went and her face was no longer sad.
- Completely praised God. 1 Sam 1:20 Named him Samuel saying Because I have asked him of the Lord, 1 Sam 2:1-10 One of the best praise and worship section, (Hannah thanking God for Samuel)
- Complete Action. 1 Sam 1:27 Hannah dedicated Samuel to the Lord completely.
Lord in return gave Hannah 1 Sam 2:21 Three sons and two daughters. Remember run to God with a broken and contrive spirit. Ask with a giving spirit and for the glory of God, God will bless you 5 times more than what you could ask or think.
Lord, task in front of me, the need I have is so enormous. Lord I humbly come to your feet seeking guidance. Lord, carry me always. Lord; if not for you, who else I have daddy. Amen.